I admit, I sort of underestimated how much stuff we would need to collect for the visa application. Also underestimated the costs. ;)
After several weeks of preparations, the application is finally ready to submit to INZ. It consists of:
- Business plan for the new company, including proof of all balances and relvant things of the existing company that is about to move.
- Medical check. To be done in Vienna at one of two registered panel doctors. Whole day trip to the city for the family. It seems we’re healthy. :)
- IELTS English exam. Weeks of spare time English training. Another day trip to Vienna. Fortunately the kids don’t need that. Required score on a scale from 0 to 9 is 4. We got band scores of 7.5 and 8.0, yay!
- Dozens of printed pages of the application forms.
- Copies of all sorts of documents like birth certificate, proof of personal assets and income of the last 10 years, tax sheets, etc.
- New passports, because the old ones expire soon.
- Dozens of photos of ourselves.
What a huge stack of paper! Hopefully they will approve it soon.